Friday 30 March 2012

Return of the Carnivore!!!



For a year I managed to be a vegetarian, many times I was tempted by The Flesh but I always resisted. Now I am officially a meat eating freak once again and I have to say it sure tastes good!

Does this mean I no longer care about animal welfare? Not at all. I have just managed to overcome the horror of thinking that animals have to die just so I can turn them in to shit. It feels good to no longer feel superior to meat eaters. Yesterday I saw a woman who proudly claimed she was a vegetarian and looked on the rest of us as lesser beings. She was right of course but what the fuck, no ones perfect.

Will I be condemned to eternity in hell for murdering meat? Maybe. Naaaahhhhhh...????

6 comments:

  1. May the screams of the condemned haunt your dreams you foul BASTARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Vegan and Human Cabbage eco-metallers will not understand

    You can't beat a nice Sunday roast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's be having more blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Vegan sniffs burgers as a deviant treat the filthy bastard!

    I look forward to my dear old mum roasting some beef sometime soon...

    More blog posts will follow at some point in the future but not today. I have a busy schedule of cleaning up my chaotic crypt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you meat eating fiend...where's the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Due to an increase in postage costs all future posts will take place in my head ;D

    ReplyDelete