Sunday 18 September 2011

IT LIVES!!!



A bit of an update from last weeks booty fun. What a quick week it was and yesterday I noticed my discarded Game Boy Color, I switched it on in the forlorn hope that it had somehow repaired itself...IT HAD! Within minutes I was playing MIB. The game is shite and I have no urge to play it again but I am delighted I bought a working hand held gem and not a dud like poor Plum's STB! Sorry Plum old boy but you did barter down a perfectly nice old couple! :D

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted that your Gamebox is not duff after all.
    I am now over the disappointment re my settop box as it is now working a treat,I am channel hopping with gusto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the words but don't believe them. I expect the cost of the remote will sting you for some time to come.
    I have discovered why the GB Color did not set the world on fire. It's a bit rubbish and the colours are very muted. It looks like I too wasted my money.
    On a more positive note I took the mobile back to Tesco for a full refund, no questions asked. I will steer clear of Alcatel in the future :D

    ReplyDelete